Registered Nurse New
Anchorage Women's Clinic Website
No recruiters please
Large, well-established and busy OB/GYN Clinic is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our exceptional team. This full-time, nonexempt position is responsible for performing a variety of nursing duties related to patient care, including both clinical and administrative work within their scope of practice such as assisting physicians and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Requisite Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of RN experience and clinic experience in OB/GYN is preferred.
- Computer literate; proficiency with practice management software, and Microsoft Office applications, email and internet applications.
- Able to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously, assess needs, plan and prioritize appropriately.
- Knowledge and effective application of quality and compliance standards and practices as may be required by law and/or documented in internal policies, protocols and processes.
- Demonstrates skills in: relationship management, written and oral communications, teamwork, negotiating and resolving conflict, change management and the application of common sense and good judgment.
Anchorage Women's Clinic is a Equal Opportunity Employer.