NASN 2018 Elections are now open! Please Vote
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Hello NASN Members,
The NASN 2018 Elections are now open!
The electronic ballot will close promptly at midnight Eastern time on April 15, 2018.
NASN Active and Honorary classification members are eligible to vote in this election. This year's election is to select:
• NASN Vice President for 2018 - 2020
• NASN Nominating Committee Member 2018 - 2020
Links to candidate data and statements of view are available for each candidate who has completed the nominating committee process. If you have not already done so, please read their information before casting your vote.
Cast your online ballot in this year's NASN election to help choose the next NASN Vice President and a new member of the NASN Nominating Committee.
To vote online, follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the online election system https://portal.nasn.org/members_online/members/surveys.asp
3. Select the VOTE button -- if you do not see the VOTE button, you need to login.
4. Complete the online ballot.
Prefer to vote by paper ballot? Stop here and email NASN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supply your name, mailing address and NASN ID. Enter 'Paper Ballot Request' in the subject line.
If you are requesting a paper ballot, DO NOT complete the online ballot.
Thank you for investing in your profession!