ASNA/NASN Members Receive Free Online CNE to Advance School Nursing Practice
Dear ASNA/NASN Members,
- NASN has OVER 50 hours of CNE's available FREE to ASNA/NASN members. That's a savings of over $1000!
- In October NASN is launching a series of six webinars, each is free of charge to members and will be recorded, then available online following the live airing. The majority of these webinars will qualify for CNE.
On the schedule is:
- October 17, 2018: Implementing NASN’s New Evidence-Based Seizure Clinical Guidelines
- November 6, 2018: 2017 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) Data and Results
- January 10, 2018: Finding Our Voice: Advocacy, Public Speaking and Professionalism for Today’s School Nurse
- March 12, 2018: Medication Administration in Today’s World, Including Areas Such as CBD Oil
- April 10, 2018: National Association of Mental Illness: Tips for Today’s Students
- May 15, 2018: Checking in on NASN’s Data Challenge: Practical Approaches to Measuring Outcomes
This is your ASNA/NASN membership at work for you!
Find out more at this link: https://schoolnursenet.nasn.org/blogs/nasn-profile/2018/10/16/members-receive-free-online-cne-to-advance-school