2021 Alaska Nurse's Association Kids Art Contest - Entry Form Attached
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Alaska Nurses Association’s 2021 Nurses Week
KIDS ART CONTEST:
CONTEST RULES AND DETAILS
- The contest is open to kids ages 3-12 who live in Alaska and will be judgedin 3 age categories: Pre-K and Kindergarten, Grades 1-3 & Grades 4-6.
- One winner and one runner-up will be chosen from each age categoryand will receive fun health-themed prize packs!
- One overall GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected. The grand prize winner will receive an additional prize AND will have his or her art featured in Alaska Nurses magazine.
- Contestants MUST fill out the contact information form below to beeligible to win prizes.
- All submissions become property of Alaska Nurses Association andcannot be returned.
- Artwork can be submitted via mail or email:
Mail to: AaNA Art Contest, 3701 E. Tudor Rd. Ste 208, Anchorage, AK 99507 Email to: Chanti Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artwork is due by May 5, 2021!
- The Anchorage School District does not endorse these materials or the viewpoints expressed in them.